CDB Type Detective Volume Distributor
- Work with Pressure-Relief Lubricators
Suitable for Oil
- Fixed amount of oil feeding that can supply the required amount of oil to each lubricating point.
- There are various choices of discharge volume, such as 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 and 0.5 cc per stroke. The discharge volume of each outlet can be different.
- Each discharge outlet has a detective piston that can detect if the pipe system works functionally.
- T type 0.5cc can be assembled either NO (Normal Contact) or NC (Normal Close) Contact sensor switch. It also can be set up as NO or NC Contact upon request. When it is set up as NO Contact, it sends signal during the operation time. When it is set up as NC Contact, it sends signal during the interval time.
- CDB and T type volume distributors accumulate oil inside of the distributor, then discharge oil during the interval time.
- CDB and T type have to work with oil pressure-relief type lubricators. The lowest operation pressure is 8 kgf/c㎡ and the max pressure is 30 kgf/c㎡.
- The viscosity range of oil is 32 ~90 cSt @ 40℃.