CAB Type Volume Distributor
- Work with Pressure-Relief Lubricators
Suitable for Oil
- Fixed amount of oil feeding. Each discharge volume provides a fixed flow of lubricant.
- The available discharge volume for CAB type is 0.03, 0.06, 0.10, 0.16 cc/stroke.
- The available discharge volume for CBB type is 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 cc/stroke.
- CAB, CBB type volume distributors have to work with pressure-relief type oil lubricators, and oil will feed during the operation time of the lubricator.
- The lowest operation pressure of CAB, CBB is 8 kgf/㎝², and the max pressure is 30 kgf/㎝².
- The viscosity range of oil is 32-90 cSt @ 40℃.