- Chen Ying provides one-year limited warranty for all Chen Ying products. The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable. The warranty period starts from the date of shipping out from Chen Ying.
- Proof of purchase and product serial number is required to get warranty service. All Chen Ying lubricators come with a serial number sticker. The warranty service is not applicable if the original serial number sticker is removed, obliterated, and/or altered from the lubricator.
- The carrier who delivers Chen Ying goods to you is responsible for shipping loss and damages which is not under warranty. The receiver is responsible to open and inspect all packages at the time of delivery. Acceptance of the shipment is acknowledgement that all products were delivered in good condition and should not file a damage claim after accepting the goods.
- No warranty shall be claimed if the damage is caused by the following in the judgment of Chen Ying:
- The damage caused by improper repair or modification without Chen Ying technicians’ authorization.
- The damage caused by improper carry or improper storage.
- The damage caused by natural disaster, such as fire accident, earthquake, typhoon, flood, etc.
- The damage caused by improper use of other factors which are not Chen Ying’s responsibility, such installation errors, incorrect power supply with wrong voltage, etc.
- The damage caused by not following instructions given in the product operation manual.
- Do not ship your malfunctioning product back to Chen Ying before contacting our sales department.
- We will guide you to troubleshoot first to see if the problem can be solved. If it still exists after troubleshooting, we require the malfunctioning parts back for examination before we send the replacement.
- Return shipping is prepaid by the customer. We suggest that you insure your package and use a shipping method that provides tracking information. Chen Ying is not responsible if the package gets lost or damaged in transit to Chen Ying.
After examination, if the problem of
the malfunctioning parts is defect, we will send the parts to you after repairing
is done. Your return shipping cost will be reimbursed.
- If Chen Ying factory is not responsible for the problem, we will provide you a quotation for repairable parts. If the customer decides not to repair, the malfunctioning parts will be held for 30 days after notifying the customer repair report or can be handled upon the customer’s instructions. The malfunctioning parts will be discarded after 30 days’ notice if we do not receive any response.