CEF Type Circulating Electric Lubricator
- Proportional Oil Quantity
Automatic Lubrication Controlled by Timer
- CEF is a circulating type lubricator which means the oil flows out from the discharge outlet into the oil pipes to the lubricating points then continues flowing back into the oil tank through the cyclic inlet. The cyclic inlet has a magnetic filter which can prevent the impurities from getting into the oil tank in order to assure the oil clean.
- The timer controls the operation and interval time. The electronic box has Action, Interval and Alarm indicators.
- It has a circulation button that can restart the circulation cycle manually according to the operation and interval time settings.
- After installing the CEF type lubricator and connecting the oil pipes, press the feed-oil button till the oil flows out to exhaust the air, then the lubricator is ready to use.
- It has a high quality alloy steel gear pump and induction motor pump that not only can provide steady output pressure and low noise, but also can assure the oil reaches each lubricating point. It is suitable for applying in the large machineries' demands.
- It has a pressure-regulating valve and pressure gauge that an operator can adjust the pressure and check the pressure easily.
- It has a float switch that can detect the oil level. It sends continuous signals automatically when the oil level is lower than the minimum.
- The circulating type electric lubricator that is designed to circulate the oil for reuse; therefore, it can save the usage of oil during the lubrication.
- The circulating type lubricator can provide efficient cooling, lubrication and filtration that can reduce wear of the lubricating parts. It is suitable for the machines that require large discharge volume.