CESMB Type Resistance Electric Lubricator
- Adjustable Oil Quantity
Interval Time Fixed
- CES resistance type electric lubricator series include CESA/B, CESMA/B, CESC and CESS(B) types.The accessories are different by each model. Please refer to the specification for further details.
- CES series can provide fixed amount of oil with fixed interval time setting. Once connecting to the power, the lubricator works automatically.
- The interval time could be set up on request (2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes), and it is not able to be adjusted by the users.
- The discharge volume could be set up on request and users can adjust it by themselves. The standard specification of discharge volume is 3-6 cc/stroke, but 1-6 cc/stroke is also available on request.
- CES series use a Japanese synchronous motor, worm gear and a worm shaft working together.
- CESB, CESMB and CESC type have float switches for detecting the oil level.
- The standard specification of the float switch for CESB type and CESMB type are NO contact but for CESC type is NC contact.
- It is suitable for the machinery which needs fixed interval time and discharge volume.
- It usually works with desktop lathes or woodworking machinery or press machines.