CEWB Type Pressure-Relief Electric Lubricator
- Metered Qil Quantity
- Automatic Lubrication Controlled by Timer
Two Operation Modes Available
- The time adjuster of CEWB is outside of the wiring box. The operation time and interval time can be adjusted easily as need.
- .CEWB type pressure-relief lubricator has time memory function that can automatically memorize the original operation and interval time settings. If the power is suddenly off, both indicators will continue the cycle after the power is back.
- Two operation models of CEWB are available: Turn On-Feeding or Turn On-Interval. Turn On-Feeding type will feed oil after turning on the power. Turn On-Interval type will be interval after turning on the power.
- .Recommend to work with volume distributors. When CEWB works with CAB or CBB type volume distributors, the oil discharges during operation time. When CEWB works with CDB or T type volume distributors, the oil discharges during interval time.
- It can make sure each lubricating point has equal discharge amount of oil while works with volume distributors.
- .It has a float switch that can detect the oil volume. When the oil is lower than minimum level, the float switch will send continuous signal and the buzzer will alarm.
- CEWB has a feed-oil button that can manually feed oil. Do not press the feed-oil button more than 3 minutes in order to avoid overloading. When the temperature of motor reaches 100°C, the sensor will be on to stop the motor continue running about 5 minutes.
◆Application of Machines Equipment:
- CEWB Turn On-Feeding Type is suitable for the machinery that needs automatically oil feeding after turning on the power.
- CEWB Turn On-Interval Type is suitable for the machinery that has to avoid feeding oil immediately after turning on the power.