KGBP Pressure-Relief Type Grease Pneumatic Lubricator
- Metered Grease Quantity
Automatic Lubrication Controlled by PLC
- KGB and KGBP types are suitable for grease NLGI grades 000, 00 and 0.
- Recommend using a grease gun for filling with lubricant from grease inlet. It can avoid air or impurities dropping into the reservoir.
- KGB and KGBP can be operated by Programmable Logic Controller (PLC). The pressure relief system of KGB and KGBP is pneumatic and recommendation for air pressure range is 4.5 ~ 8 kg. It has to work with CEB Type Volume Distributor which designs as a singular outlet with fixed discharge volume that each lubricating point has equal amount of lubricant. There are different types of discharge volume options such as 0.03, 0.06, 0.10, 0.16, 0.20, 0.30, 0.40, 0.50cc/ stroke upon request. Grease will feed during the operation time of the lubricator and the amount of grease feeding is fixed.
- Pressure switch can be added as optional for checking if the piping works normally. The standard setting is at 60 bars and the standard specification is NC (Normally Closed) contact, which means if the pressure doesn't reach the default setting, it sends a alarm signal. NO (Normally Open) contact is available on the request.
- Magnet Level Switch is also an optional accessory that can be added upon request. It sends continuous signal automatically when the grease level is lower than the minimum level.
- For the first time use, slightly press the Feed button (F button) to feed grease immediately. F button can be used as manually grease feeding for no more than 3 minutes.
- When the motor temperature reaches 100℃, the sensor will be on to stop the motor continue running about 5 minutes.
- It has a pressure gauge that the operator can check the pressure easily.
- It can be used for the machines requiring strictly rationing grease flow.
- It usually works with rubber or plastic machines, press machines, machine centers, woodworking machines, etc.